Pharmacy Pocket Cards

by - September 02, 2017




Hello pharmacy friends! As I go through my APPE year, I'm growing my arsenal of easy-to-access and usable resources. One great way I've found to do this is to create pocket cards! Pocket cards are small info sheets able to be printed out and kept in your white coat pocket! For each rotation I've been on I create a few for the disease states I see most frequently. I've had some friends ask if I could share them, so I am going to compile them all here in one post, organized by subject!

Disclaimer: these are by NO means an exhaustive resource. Each card was created using the most up-to-date guidelines I could find, and as always guidelines are subject to change and are not applicable to each and every patient. These are just meant to serve as a basic resource. All of these were created by myself, so if you'd like to share feel free but please credit my blog if you plan on advertising them somewhere!


Infectious Disease

Abx Spectrums



Tuberculosis 





Community-Acquired Pneumonia




Diabetes and Endocrinology

Estimated Plasma Glucose per A1c levels
This calculator from the ADA is also a great resource for calculating this on the fly: https://professional.diabetes.org/diapro/glucose_calc

You May Also Like

0 comments