Pastel Pink & Army Green

by - May 07, 2017


Pastel pink has been my favorite color as of late so of course I've bought a million tops in the color. This is a new one from Aerie called the flutter sleeve tee and it is SO soft and comfy. Its also on sale for only $11 right now! Personally, I think American Eagle and Aerie have the cutest basics and they're usually pretty cheap (they also do sales about every 5 days so thats convenient). I have so many pieces in this color, I'll probably just end up doing a separate post dedicated to it!



I paired the top with these army green jogger-like pants I got last season at Forever 21. I own a few different pairs of these from different places and in different patterns and I can say that these are my favorite type of pants to wear. They're versatile so I can dress them down to walk around in cooler weather, on the boardwalk during the summer where its windy, or to rotation with a nicer dress shirt! The flats I'm wearing are also new, and honestly were an A+ purchase because they were only $4.50 at H&M!


Also have to give a shout out to the artist of the colorful wall behind me! These hearts are by Amberellaxo whose awesome art is scattered all across Philadelphia. One of the coolest things about Philly is the street art and the murals we have on display. So go check out her work!

Outfit Details:
Bag | Top | Flats

You May Also Like

0 comments