Ode to the Alanna Dress

by - June 11, 2017




After four weekends of rain and 50 degree weather, IT IS FINALLY WARM! Which meant, I finally got to wear this beautiful Alanna dress from Lilly Pulitzer. I fell in love with this dress last year when it was released in the Any Fins Possible print. Tried it on in store, decided not to go with it, instantly regretted it weeks later when I discovered it was pretty much sold out everywhere. When I saw it in the Sparkling Sands print I knew I had to have it. Fortunately, the dress is still available on their website in this print and Blue Crush After Party, a pretty blue/yellow print. Yes the dress was pricey, but I have no regrets, and would live in this forever if I could. Here are some more pictures from my day frolicking around in this amazing dress!







You May Also Like

0 comments