The Repurposed Lilly Agenda

by - June 29, 2017




I'm in the process of reorganizing my room at my parents house in New Jersey because I'll soon be moving back home (shout out to fourth year tuition increases). I'm definitely a Lilly Pulitzer planner type of girl, and also a hoarder, so I have kept a bunch of my old planners. Only took a few years but i've finally found a use for them, and it's super cute! This will be a short post because its really that simple:






1. Gather old Lilly Pulitzer agendas, flip through and find the monthly prints you like the best!
2. Tear out each print, keeping the spiral part mostly intact if you can!
3. Pick out a cheap frame (the ones I picked were $5 at IKEA)
4. Cut the print to fit the frame (this is where keeping the spiral part would have been great so you don't under or overestimate how much to cut at the beginning)
5. You're done! And now you have colorful room decorations (YAY!)

It took me maybe 10 minutes to do the whole thing. I'm always searching for easy arts and crafts like this project so I'm sure I'll come up with more as July 31st nears!

You May Also Like

0 comments